LAST UPDATED: JULY 28, 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Huskey Unlimited, LLC’s Website; Cyber Taekwondo.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Cyber Taekwondo website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Huskey Unlimited, LLC and/or Cyber Taekwondo. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Carolina. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Huskey Unlimited and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cyber Taekwondo. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://cybertaekwondo.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://cybertaekwondo.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://cybertaekwondo.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://cybertaekwondo.com
- Redistribute content from Huskey Unlimited, LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Huskey Unlimited does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Huskey Unlimited, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Huskey Unlimited shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused, and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Huskey Unlimited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Huskey Unlimited a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and,
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in Paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of Cyber Taekwondo’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of, based upon, or interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Subscription Pricing Model
By purchasing a membership to this website, you agree to the subscription based pricing model used. We will draft a monthly payment equal to the amount you agreed to at checkout each month.
You may cancel your subscription at any time using this link, or you may request to have your subscription canceled by email. Canceling your subscription will remove access to all enrolled courses immediately, and you will not be charged for website use again. Subscription payments will not be refunded. Users may opt to continue using the site until the end of their subscription period when cancelling their memberships.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
All material contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only. Before undertaking the study of any martial art, you should consult with your physician. You should be aware if you engage in a martial arts course you are doing so entirely at your own risk, including any present and/or future physical or psychological pain or injury that you may incur. Huskey Unlimited, LLC and/or Cyber Taekwondo cannot, and will not, assume any responsibility or liability for any injuries or losses that you may incur as a result of acting upon any information provided by this website and its content, or any links to other sites found herein. Nor will Huskey Unlimited, LLC and/or Cyber Taekwondo assume any third-party liability arising out of any legal actions you may be involved in as a result of the training you received by engaging in information presented by this website or video or any other source cited herein either directly, or through the use of hyperlinks. The content of this website is for users aged 16 and up only. Users under the age of 18 must have expressed permission from their parents to use this website. Those under the age of 13 may not use this website or its content.
This Agreement shall begin on the date of membership. Enacting a membership assumes that you have read, discussed with your parents (when applicable), and either you and/or your parents agree to these terms and conditions.